Saturday, November 6, 2010

yumsbyANNIE Costume Contest!

When I logged into Facebook the day after Halloween I saw quite a few people had really great costumes. Monsters, characters from movies & some other things you wouldn't expect, I decided to host a Costume Contest in name of my blog. So I gave it a week to see what other costume pictures would be posted up, I let people vote & finally came up with a GRAND PRIZE winner! (And two runner-ups!)

GRAND PRIZE: Cristy Garcia as Cousin It. (Look at that wig!!!)


1ST RUNNER UP: Johanna Mejia & Michael Cabrera as the Amish couple (hahaha).

2ND RUNNER-UP: Leomar Rodriguez as Chucky (TOO CUTE).

Thank you so much to all the other wonderful costumes that participated. I loved them all and it was seriously a really, really tough decision to make! I hope that the winners both enjoy their yumsbyANNIE prize.

No comments: