Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October is for Pumpkin Picking!

My cousin & I hit the road one early Sunday afternoon for some Pumpkin Picking. We didn't quite know what we were expecting of the place but we knew either way, we would be having a lot of fun. I ended up picking & buying a lot of peppers: jalapeno, serrano, habanero, green bell, red bell; eggplants, tomatoes, zucchini, and much more. All in all we had an awesome time at the farm. Yeah, even if it was just the two of us! Here are some pictures of our day:


Pumpkin Field.

I wish it was edible.

Box one of three.


Apple Field

My crazy cousin climbing the Apple Tree!

Hay Tunnel.

AMAZING, AMAZING Pumpkin Ice Cream.


After a looong day, we made it to the top of the Pyramid.

Beyond gorgeous sunset from the top of the Pyramid.

The apple pie was very simple, but definitely good!

Mmm :)

Chester, NJ

No comments: