Monday, September 20, 2010

CREMAS, Artisan Flavors.

Yum, yum, yum. Week after week my friends & I patiently waited for the Grand Opening of this Ice Cream Shop and for the paper to come off down the windows so we could finally take a peek inside! To finally be able to see the long menu of fabulous flavors offered to the public. The main reason for my excitement of this place is the jealousy in which I felt towards people in other states who had what we didn't (an ice cream shop with not so traditional flavors). I was pleasantly surprised to find home-made flavors such as: Flan, Nutella, White Chocolate, Sambayon, Strawberry Cheesecake, Almond, & Tiramisu. And for all us Hispanics out there, nice tropical flavors such as: Coconut, Passion Fruit, Guava, Guanabana, & Mora (blackberry). Passion Fruit & Nutella were absolutely delicious. I will definitely be returning and make it a mission to try every single flavor they have to offer!

CLICK HERE to check out their main site!

No comments: