Saturday, September 25, 2010

You guys are such "BLOCKHEADS".

Okay, okay, so this might be more of a "Americanized" Mexican establishment. That doesn't mean I can't eat here, though, right? I stopped by on a Wednesday afternoon with my cousin for some food and drinks. She had never been and I get a little too excited showing people new places, haha. I have to say, I really love their margarita's. Maybe it's the fact that they're $3 frozen (and do their job) or the fact that you can order one with a Coronita flipped upside-down in it (TOPPED WITH A SHOT OF PATRON!), but there really is just something about them. I've tried quite a few things on the menu, they're pretty good, but nothing comes close to the 3-Bean Vegetarian Chili Burrito. Yes, I eat meat but WOW, that Chili is awesome. Tomato based and simmered with Ancho-Chili's and what not. It's just great.

Oh yeah, and don't ever, ever forget to SUPER CORN your burrito. They stuff it with Sour Cream, Guacamole & their Corn Salsa. Yummm. CLICK HERE for the restaurant's main site.

No comments: